When: Thursday, April 2 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm
Where: GGU, 6th Floor GGU Center
What: Many great local and national bar associations will be coming to campus to provide information about their organizations, as well as talk to students and recent grads about membership fees and benefits. This is a wonderful opportunity to discover what types of membership discounts, networking events, mentoring programs, scholarships, and fellowships each organization offers. The event is also a valuable networking opportunity because you get the information from the organizations' representatives themselves!
Light food and refreshments will be served; attire is business casual.
“Meet the Bar Associations” will be organized similar to a job fair, so you are free to talk to whichever organizations interest you. The following is a list of all the amazing bar associations that are participating this year:
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Asian American Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco- Barristers Club
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom
- California Association of Black Lawyers
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Continuing Education of the Bar
- Federal Bar Association, Northern District of California Chapter
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- Italian American Bar Association of Northern California
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- La Raza Lawyers Association - San Francisco
- Palo Alto Area Bar Association
- Queens Bench Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association
- San Francisco Paralegal Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- St. Thomas More Society of San Francisco
- The Lawyers Club of San Francisco - Inn of Court
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County
This event is sponsored by Law Career Services and co-sponsored by APALSA, BLSA, Business Law Association, ILS, IPLA, LELA, and PALS.
For photos from last year's event, click here.